Have you purchased a new Traeger and looking for some amazing best Traeger recipes? In this article, we have covered a few best Traeger recipes that you can make on any occasion, whether a birthday party, Christmas, Easter or any family function.
Table of Contents
What are the best Traeger recipes?
Traeger is a wood pellet grill where you can make some smoky recipes. You can grill any dish without much hassle. Let us make some amazing best Traeger recipes for 2022.
- Traeger Beer Can Chicken
- Smoked Vegetable
- Traeger Smoked Twice Baked Potatoes
- Smoked Cinnamon Rolls
Traeger Beer Can Chicken:
Traeger Beer Can Chicken is one of the best Traeger recipes. It is an amazing chicken recipe. Olive oil has many antioxidants and prevents heart disease and stroke. It reduces the risk of cancer. Black pepper powder is high in antioxidants and improves your blood sugar level. It also prevents cancer and helps in losing weight.
- 1/2 Beercan
- 2 Teaspoon Chilli Powder
- 2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon Black pepper powder
- 2 teaspoon Brown Sugar
- Salt to taste
- 2 kg Chicken
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Tablespoon Sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Chipotle
- 1/2 lemon Juice
- 4 to 5 Garlic cloves
- Take a bowl and put 2 Teaspoon of Chilli Powder, 1 Teaspoon of Cumin powder, 2 Teaspoon of Garlic Powder, 1 teaspoon of Black pepper powder, 2 teaspoons of Brown Sugar, and mix well. Add salt according to your taste in the mixer.
- Take 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a small bowl. Place 2 kg of chicken on a plate and apply the olive oil thoroughly with a brush on the chicken. Sprinkle the mixer of spices all over the chicken.
- Open a beer can; we need to use only half of the beer from the can, so make sure you remove half from the beer can.
- Take a beer can chicken stand, place the beer can on the stand and keep it on the baking tray. Place the chicken on the beer stand and place the tray in the Traeger.
- Set the Traeger on 300 degrees; it will take 1 to 1 and a half hours to get completely cooked.
- Take a small bowl, put ½ Lemon Juice, 2 Tablespoon of Sour cream, 1 teaspoon of Chipotle, 2 teaspoons of spice mixer, crush 4 to 5 Garlic cloves and mix all the ingredients well.
- Take the chicken from the Traeger and let it cool for a few minutes. Remove the chicken cut medium size chicken piece and place them on a serving plate.
- Pour the sauce all over the chicken, and it’s ready to serve.
Smoked vegetables are one of the best Traeger recipes. It is very healthy and has a lot of Vitamins and nutrients. Green Zucchini is high in antioxidants, reduces blood sugar levels, and strengthens your vision. It also helps in losing weight. Yellow squash has a variety of health benefits. It contains Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, fiber, and magnesium. It helps muscles and blood vessels function properly. Red, Yellow, and green capsicum
- 1 Green Zucchini
- 1 Yellow squash
- ½ Yellow Capsicum
- ½ Red Capsicum
- 1 Green Capsicum
- 1 Onion
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of virgin oil
- ½ cup carrots
- 2 tablespoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon of Black pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- Take the vegetable and wash them thoroughly. Peel the green zucchini and yellow squash and cut the zucchini and squash in a round shape. Take the yellow, red, and green capsicum, and cut the capsicum into 1 inches cubes. Cut the onion into a thick slice. Take the ½ cup of carrots and 2 tomatoes and cut it into 1 inch.
- Put all the vegetables in a mixing bowl. You can also add some more vegetables of your choice.
- Add 2 tablespoons of virgin oil and 2 tablespoons of garlic powder to the mixing bowl.
- Add ½ teaspoon of black pepper powder and salt to taste in the mixing bowl and mix all the ingredients properly.
- Transfer the mixer to the grilling pan.
- Place the grilling pan in the Traeger and set the temperature to 225 degrees. It will take about 45 minutes to 1 hour to cook.
- Once done, transfer it to a serving tray, and it’s ready to serve.
Traeger Smoked Twice Baked Potatoes:
Traeger Smoked Twice Baked Potatoes is one of the best Traeger recipes. Garlic improves your immunity and keeps your heart healthy. It helps you lower your blood pressure and cholesterol. It is rich in antioxidants and reduces inflammation. Spring onion prevents you from getting cold and flu and reduces cancer risk. It is good for your eyes and boosts your immunity.
- 2 potatoes
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 to 3 minced garlic cloves
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup full cream
- ½ cup spring onion
- 1 teaspoon Black pepper powder
- Take 2 potatoes, wash them thoroughly and place them on a baking tray. Apply 1 tablespoon of olive oil with the help of a brush and sprinkle salt according to taste.
- Set the Traeger on 350 Degree and place the baking tray in the Traeger. After 1 hour, take a fork and check if the potatoes have turned soft. If not, let it cook for another half an hour.
- Remove the baking tray from the Traeger and let it cool for 10 minutes. Cut the potatoes in half and remove the inner side of the potatoes with the help of a spoon in a mixing bowl. Keep the outer part of the potatoes as we will require to stuff the potato mixer.
- Add 2 to 3 minced garlic cloves, 1 cup of shredded cheese, ½ cup of full cream, ½ cup of spring onion, and 1 teaspoon Black pepper powder; mix all the ingredients with the potatoes. Sprinkle some spices of your choice.
- Stuff the mixer in the outer part of the potatoes. Keep the stuffed potatoes in the Traeger and heat at 300 degrees for about 10 minutes.
- Remove the stuffed potatoes, grate some cheese over the top, and place it on the serving tray.
Smoked Cinnamon Rolls:
Smoked cinnamon rolls are one of the best Traeger recipes. You can make this on Christmas, easter, or for a family get-together. It is the best dessert and children love to have. Cinnamon gives a nice aroma; you can use it for making snacks, dessert, the main course, and tea. Cinnamon contains antioxidants that prevent our bodies from damaging cells.
- 1 can cinnamon rolls
- 100 gm butter
- 1 Tablespoon Brown sugar
- Take a tray and put the 100 gm of butter and 1 tablespoon of brown sugar. You can keep the tray in the oven to melt the butter. If you dont have an oven, keep the tray in the Traeger. Wait for a minute and let the butter melt.
- Once the butter melts, remove the tray.
- Open a can of cinnamon rolls and place the rolls in the tray.
- Preheat for 300 degrees, place the tray back in the Traeger and let it cook for 30 minutes.
- With the cinnamon rolls, you will receive icing put in a small pan, place in the Traeger after 20 minutes, and let it cook for a few minutes. Once the icing gets melted, remove the icing pan.
- Remove the cinnamon rolls tray after 30 minutes, transfer it to a serving tray, pour the icing all over it, and smoked cinnamon rolls are ready to serve.
These are a few best Traeger recipes for 2022 that you can prepare for any function or occasion. Hope you like the Traeger recipes and enjoy the amazing dishes.
Hi, I am an Author who believes in making the life of their readers interesting with his writing. Writing was always my first interest. Ever since I was a teenager, I was already into writing poems and stories. Today, I have gained a great experience in my work. Check out my work and share your views.