Should I always opt-in for the welcome casino offer? The welcome offer is one of the numerous benefits that give online casino websites one upon the land-based casinos. It’s a thank you gift from the casino to players for signing up on their platform.
When most people prefer online gambling in modern technology, every casino competes to offer something unique to attract players. It’s a rare occasion to find a casino lacking any welcome offer. We compiled an extensive guide at www.wizardslots.com to know everything about the welcome bonus and should players opt for this bonus offer or not. In addition, we will suggest the top welcome promotions of 2021. The welcome offer is one of the numerous benefits that give online casino websites one upon the land-based casinos.
Introduction to welcome bonus and some interesting facts
One of the primary differences between land-based and online casinos is the bonus offers featured on the website. The welcome bonus is usually the most intriguing offer on-site as it’s the first thing players see when signing up.
Online casinos have become creative in structuring special welcome incentives. Some offer no deposit while others offer cash on deposit or free spins.
Some facts about welcome bonuses are;
- The welcome offer usually consists of the most extensive offer from the casino
- Players can claim this offer upon registration
- Some casinos offer no welcome deposit offer; however, most of the time players have to deposit funds to claim this offer
- Some popular welcome bonuses include staggered Cash Match, cash Match and make Your Own Bonus
Should players always opt for casino welcome offers?
The answer to these questions is not concrete. It all depends on the preferability of each player. Sometimes players find ongoing bonuses more intriguing than the welcome offer and want to stop the sign-up bonus altogether.
The good news is these welcome bonuses are not mandatory players can skip the pop-up window if they don’t wish to claim the offer.
However, if you like to choose a welcome bonus, you should consider some dos and don’t consider before claiming.
- Check for the bonus wagering requirement
- Check which payment method is available
- Check for the country restrictions
- Search the market for best welcome bonuses
- Take a look at the withdrawal restrictions in the term and conditions
- Don’t choose bonus only on its huge size
- Don’t forget to get high the terms and condition
- Don’t predict that you are qualified for the offer.
- Don’t cash out before completing the wagering requirement
- Don’t avoid bonuses with no wagering requirements
Which are the best welcome bonuses of 2021?
Some of the best welcome offer players should choose are;
- Casimba Casino. 100% match bonus value up to £500 and 50 free spins.
- Karamba. 100 bonus sound with match bonus 100% up to £50
- The Grand Ivy. Players get up to £1500 welcome bonus.
- Griffon Casino. Up to 200 bonus spins as a welcome offer
- Pokerstars Casino. With the deposit of £10 players get 500 free spins each worth 50p
● Ladbrokes. Players get £50 when they stake £10