Greeting cards are the ideal way to commemorate any occasion, from times of trouble to blissful moments. Knowing just when to reach out and brighten another’s day is an art form. Let’s go over the top five times you should send a greeting card.
Everyone goes through tough times, and it’s nice to know someone is cheering you along. Let them know that you are thinking about them and that you care. An encouragement card is one way to show your support while a loved one is struggling, such as:
- I’m sorry for your loss.
- I know this is a difficult time for you. Let me know how I can help.
- Wishing you smiles amid the tears as you remember happier times.
Thank You Cards
Any time you receive gifts, an invitation, or even after help from a friend moving a couch, it’s a terrific opportunity to return the goodwill with a thank you card. When personalizing a preprinted card with heartfelt gratitude, you might want to write something like:
- I treasure your thoughtful gift. I’ll use this fun and funky purse every day.
- All I can say is wow! Thank you for the generous wedding gift.
- Thank you for pitching in. You make the world a nicer place.
From graduations to weddings, everyone’s milestones are occasions to share in someone’s good fortune. Let them know you’re thinking about them by sending a congratulations card. Take the time to hand write a message inside, and let them know how proud you are of their accomplishments. If you’re wondering what to write in a congratulations card, try:
- You deserve a standing ovation!
- I’m proud of you and your long list of accomplishments.
- Keep being awesome.
Professional cards come in handy for a variety of situations you’ll encounter in the workforce. From job interviews and networking events to a colleague’s job promotion, having a few ideas about what to write in the back of your mind will ensure you’re not caught off guard when you get the big news.
- Warmest accolades for your recent achievement.
- Best wishes for your next project.
- Thank you for taking the time to meet with me.
The holidays are the ideal time to reconnect with friends and family or thank recent business clients after a seasonal specials. Don’t just stick to the big ones, either. Smaller occasions, like St. Patrick’s Day, are great for reminding loved ones far away that they’re on your mind. Consider stocking up with bulk holiday cards from Handwrytten. That way, if you accidentally forget someone on your list, you’re still prepared.
- I hope your holidays are filled with love and happiness.
- Seasons greetings and warm wishes for the coming New Year.
- We appreciate your business and wish you the best all year.
Although we live in a digital world, the power of a paper card still holds loads of appeal. Nowadays, there’s a card for just about any emotional sentiment or wacky occasion. Use this guide for tips every time you send out a greeting card and ace this sometimes awkward task.